For our client, who plays an important role in the Automotive industry, , we are looking for a C#/.NET Developer. The team is specialised in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. They work closely together with other international mobility development teams a in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to their clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility? Join a team where members grow, enjoy their work and inspire each other. They live by their values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members. If you decide to join, you will be part of a product company.
You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
Here are the technologies you can get in contact with:
• Web Services(SOAP/REST), SQL, Microsoft Windows and Windows Server Qualifications
Who you are:
• You have a Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
• You have good knowledge of architecture, design and development of web user interfaces or web based applications;
• You are willing to learn and adapt to the development of new technologies; We would also appreciate:
• If you are willing to travel
• If you have a basic knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Entity Framework or a comparable, Object Relational Mapping Framework, Microsoft SQL Server of another relational database system, Git, JSON
• If you have experience in developing big data software solutions You would be a perfect match to our team if:
• You have good communication skills and you like to share your knowledge with our junior colleagues;
• You are passionate for new technologies and innovation; • You have the ability to adapt and to synthesize;
• You have an analytical way of thinking and a reliable way of working (people will really drive those cars pretty soon... or they will drive themselves if you're good enough)
A good level of English. German can be an advantage
Benefits: • Annual leave; • Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that; • Medical subscription; • Accident insurance; • Sport activities and well-being initiatives; • Technical and soft skills trainings; • Access to e-learning platforms; • Local and Global career development programs; • Opportunity to attend conferences; • Bookster subscription; • A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform; • Annual bonus; • Lunch discounts; • Relocation bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1164688
Cliquez icipour accéder à la politique de protection des données HAYS, qui fournit des informations détaillées sur la façon dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos informations personnelles, et vos droits par rapport à cela.
Type de contrat
Manufacturing & Production
Parlez à Teodora Ignat, en charge de cette offre, située à Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor