Your new company
Our client is an American multinational company. For more than 125 years, it has invented the future of industry. Today, our client is best known for its work in the Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation and Healthcare industries.
Your new role
We are seeking an enquiring mind, with desire to learn new skills and a broad understanding of engineering fundamentals plus the ability to work efficiently within a geographically distributed team. Your primary responsibility will be to build .NET applications, full stack, and to coordinate with the rest of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. He or she needs to:
- Be responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
- Provide technical insights to an agile team of 5-7
- Translate requirements / vision into prioritised list of user stories and deliver to required timelines and quality standards
- Work with project leaders and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
- Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
- Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
- Ensure team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of business direction, strategy and results
- Engage subject matter experts in successful transfer of complex domain knowledge
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using technology chosen
- Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience and strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Skills for writing clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- Basic knowledge of Windows systems, utilities and scripting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, etc.)
- Good client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English – fluent (both oral and written).
- Solid understanding of development environments and technology stacks
- Database : MS SQL Server experience
What you need to do now
- Strong induction process (1 full month only for ramp-up).
- An open communication culture in a friendly environment and with supportive teammates.
- Flexible working hours and a well-defined work-from-home policy.
- Increased number of vacation days, according to your work-experience.
- Additional days off (8th of March, 3rd Easter day).
- Annual, performance-based, salary review.
- Impact awards for outstanding performance.
- Private Medical Insurance for you, can also be extended for family members.
- Gift vouchers for Christmas and Easter holiday.
- Vacation bonus with an annual payout.
- Benefits for children (special occasions gifts, vouchers and events).
- Daily meal vouchers.
- Fully customized development and training programs all throughout the year.
- Strong focus and real opportunities for Career Development.
- Referral Program Benefits.
- Bookster subscription.
- Corporate discount to fitness services.
- Wellbeing program with multiple events focused on a healthy lifestyle, free apps to support your healthy habits and free employee assistance program, provided by specialized counselors.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1153380