Our client, a multinational company specialized in finance, is looking for .NET Developer to work as a contractor (B2B collaboration - via PFA or SRL) to join their team.
Ensure evolutive maintenance for a number of products on the back end side. The job will start with knowledge transfer from the existing team based in France.
- +5 years of overall experience on Microsoft stack:
- c# desktop or web
- EntityFramework (or other orm)
- .net core experience is a plus – it’s not used in the project right now
- DI pattern (.net core or others containers)
- 2 years of experience in working directly with web api/wcf/.net core creating/consuming them or experience with mvc pattern ( model-controller part is very much alike api)
- unit testing
- using different others design patterns(singleton, factory, adapter, repository, etc)
- Microsoft SQL
- db design/maintenance/optimization
- query optimization
- Devops: source control: devops/git usage
- CI/CD pipelines
Nice to have:
- Azure experience is a plus – app service, azure functions, Key Vault, app configuration, azure storage, Azure Bus
- microservices experience is a plus
- multitenant app development experience is a plus
- testing tools (gatling, postman,…) is a plus
If you find this role interesting and you want to know more, apply and we will be happy to get in touch with you.
It is not mandatory for you to already have an opened legal entity, we can offer you support with this.