Procurement Manager wanted-procurement and contract management activities for a well known logistics company!
Your new role
Working in very close co-operation with the Product teams, you will be the go-to person for all things related to the procurement of Cold Chain & Warehouse.
Focusing on the up-and-coming area of Cold Chain Logistics & Warehousing, you will play a pivotal role in designing procurement solutions to support the ambitious growth agenda, implementing successful sourcing strategies and driving the Category Strategy for this area.
You will be responsible for independently executing end-to-end sourcing projects for the region that reduce cost, increase profitability, drive innovation and/or enhance Procurement efficiency.
• Cooperating closely with Warehouse, Distribution & Cold Chain Product teams to support the ambitious growth plans, both outsourced and in-house opportunities
• Supporting the procurement for owned and outsourced warehouse, distribution & cold chain facilities
• Leading/participating in Annual Priority, Joint Cost Plan initiatives and other cross functional projects.
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience within Supplier Relationship Management & Contract Management.
• Contract Logistics, Cold chain, warehouse & dist. and Capex Sourcing knowledge is required.
• Track record of leading complex sourcing projects.
• The candidate has a good understanding of the business drivers on the Land Side logistics operations and is able to build a strategy within Land Side logistics including warehouse, distribution and cold chain spend categories to drive cost and improve efficiencies in collaboration with our suppliers.
• Tactical procurement activities within the region (providing local solutions by applying local knowledge).
•Perform supplier market analysis and organize market intelligence for suppliers in scope.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1167982
Supply Chain & Logistics
Purchasing and Logistics
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Roxana Savulescu, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor