Your new role
Reporting to the Operational Finance Manager, you will be part of the team which is responsible for the Credit Control operations within Access UK Limited working with the Group’s 10,000 directly supported End Users.
What you'll need to succeed
- To assist the daily auto posting and subsequent allocation of receipts from customers.
- Manage the department’s inbox and communicate effectively with the credit control team or directly with customers.
- To provide support and cover for the Direct Debit collections process.
- Issuing of monthly statements to customers.
What you need to do now
- Ability to build and nurture relationships across reporting levels;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and non verbal
- Computer literate with strength in the MS Office products;
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner;
- A passion for providing excellent customer service;
- Strong English;
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1163716