We are looking for a Bid coordinator to work as a contractor (B2B - through an SRL or a PFA), for our client, an international financial with interesting projects.
This role involves:
- Personnel delivery of specific skill on a time & material base
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the level of documentation and the requirements;
- Draft the RFP document, including the requirements to be sent to participants, responses templates; detailed description of the process; tools and methodologies utilized; prerequisites, dependencies, defining evaluation matrix
- Analyze requirements and ensure that proposals meet requirements;
- Align with technical teams in terms of dependencies from architectural point of view;
- Collaborate with Procurement department in running the RFP;
- Coordinate and maintain the teams engagement trough out the RFP Process;
- Act on behalf CIO team in the evaluation process and potentially in the contracting phase.
Also, the consultant should have the capability to understand:
- High level business process
- Technical available documentation so that it drives inclusion of the requirements in the RFP documentation;
- Compliancy requirements that company must include in the bid documentation;
- Licensing mechanism
- TCO components for the proposed solution
- Ability to identify/match between requirements and solution capabilities => gap assessment.
If you find this role interesting and you want to know more, apply and we will be happy to get in touch with you.
It is not mandatory for you to already have an opened legal entity, we can offer you support with this.