Your new company
For one of our clients, exclusive distributor for a number of leading international brands, we are looking for a Brand Manager to join their office in Romania on Beauty Category.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Analyse data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Adapt corporate strategy of the brands on local market, set objectives and operational programs in order to increase sales volume, brand awareness and create added value.
- Maximise sales and commercial opportunities through accurate stock control, imaginative use of brand guidelines and by providing the highest standards of customer service.
- Monitor brands performance compared to targets set and propose corrective actions.
- Plans, monitors and maintains effective stock levels and assortments.
- Monitor and implements changes in catalogue offer, develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Recommend and implement an annual program of promotional and event activities for the allocated group of brands. Work in close cooperation with trade marketing, media, sales and logistic departments to develop & implement the action plan.
- Identify the A&P (Advertising & Promotions) tools appropriate for brand communication
- Plan, monitor and implement A&P budgets
- Plan and monitor the budgets for the allocated brand from top to bottom line
- Maximise profitability through the effective control of expenditure and revenue maximisation
- Responsible for the external reporting process according to the brands’ representative requests.
- Analyse brands development in Romania
- Understand buyer behaviour and trade activity, distribution channels
- Follow the activity of the competitors in Romania and their relevant positioned brands (in terms of price, marketing activities, advertising, strategies), in order to secure a better position on the market of own brand.
- Ensure company’s pricing and targeting policies are implemented.
What you need to do now
- University Degree (preferably Economics studies)
- Courses / Trainings: Marketing/ Brand Strategy (advantage)
- Experience in BTL / ATL projects
- Stock Management, Margins calculation, Price structures, Budgeting, Brand forecasting
- Assessing and Interpreting Marketing Research
- Launch Planning and Implementation
- Brand Communication
- Project management
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick understanding of consumer lifestyles, of the competitors and of the cosmetics market
- Creativity, lateral thinking, strategic thinking
- 3 years on similar position
- Very good knowledge of English – fluent
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.