Your new company
Our client is proud to be one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our client's strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience.
Your new role
As a BA Modeling expert, you will be responsible for maintaining the model supporting PEL and GOST, implementing needed changes in the model and ensuring seamless migrations. There is an option to gradually increase complexity of the tasks and to support and work with the development team in the change mode.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good knowledge in object oriented programming/ modelling
- Experience with Git/ GitHub
- Experience with XML and XML processing languages (XProc and XSLT)
- Profound understanding of insurance business and insurance products
What you'll get in return
- Ability to work in an international and agile environment
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders
- Ability to understand very specific business requirements and derive holistic, abstract requirements meaningful on a global level
What you need to do now
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1154762