Our client is one of the largest insurance and asset management companies and it's looking for the most talented experts for this interesting project for contract collaboration via PFA/SRL.
The role is to set up a process-driven organization: organize, lead and facilitate cross line of business/cross-functional process documentation and improvement through disciplined use of process methodologies: coordinate business requirements definition, centralize, communicate and apply best practice, process improvement and implementation of new processes.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar position or a minimum of 5 years working experience in insurance/financial services business
- Demonstrated experience in business process optimization and ability to lead and facilitate cross line of business/cross-functional process documentation and improvement
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and modeling business processes and process flows, information and information flows, and business rules.
- Ability to drive change
- Has a deep understanding of the business, its products and services, and general business landscape
- Proven experience with business requirement analysis and modeling. Ability to develop and identify, translate, and articulate business needs, challenge and assess requirements
- Experience in working of modeling languages: UML, BPMN 2.0, Archimate 3.0 and modelling tools: MS Visio, Enterprise Architect (Sparx), or other
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain concepts to lay audiences, ability to inspire, clarify and influence others to move toward consensus
- Ability to communicate key messages and facilitate decision-making across all audiences (e.g.: senior management, product owners and program executives)
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative solutions to complex problems and articulate solutions and benefits to appropriate management audiences
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Results oriented with the ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly
- changing environment
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem-solving skills
- Very good English skills (both oral and written)
If you find this role interesting and you want to know more, apply and we will be happy to get in touch with you.
It is not mandatory for you to already have an opened legal entity, we can offer you support with this.