Your new company
Our client shape's the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, their ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from their Engineering Center in Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within and with the Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
Your new role
Develop Web & Cloud Solutions for Automated Driving and Driver Assistance Systems and contribute to building a safer future mobility. Their projects include advanced technical Cloud Solutions for indexing, fast searching and massive parallel processing of data in the context of machine learning, but also for data visualization, Big Data driven development and connectivity for Autonomous Driving.
Develop Software Tools providing Testing Services and UI/UX solutions, enabling digitalisation in engineering for both Hardware and Software development. Projects include PS-EC Info Tool which aggregates multiple modules designed to improve and validate the compliance of the processes and regulations for automotive industry.
Work together to develop latest automated driving functionalities like Lane assist, Traffic Jam Assist, Highway assist. All projects meet high security and safety requirements, collecting and merging several technologies (such as radar, video, Lidar and ultrasound, PCI express) for a safe and dynamic vehicle behavior. In order to do this, we have a special team that develops desktop tools used to simplify our workflow by generating and configuring files for Classic AUTOSAR and our components.
Here are the technologies you can get in contact with:
What you'll need to succeed
- Web Services(SOAP/REST), SQL, Microsoft Windows and Windows Server
- You have a Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- You have at least 2 years of experience;
- You have good knowledge of architecture, design and development of web user interfaces or web based applications;
- You are willing to learn and adapt to the development of new technologies
- If you are willing to travel
- If you have a basic knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Entity Framework or a comparable, Object Relational Mapping Framework, Microsoft SQL Server of another relational database system, Git, JSON
- If you have experience in developing big data software solutions
What you'll get in return
- You have good communication skills and you like to share your knowledge with our junior colleagues;
- You are passionate for new technologies and innovation;
- You have the ability to adapt and to synthesise;
- You have an analytical way of thinking and a reliable way of working (people will really drive those cars pretty soon... or they will drive themselves if you're good enough)
- A good level of English. German can be an advantage
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
What you need to do now
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.