Your new role
The Chief Accountant is responsible for completing accounting assignments of the company and thus executes month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts in compliance with month-end close checklist.
Can grow in short time to be responsible for all aspects of financial management of the company including
financial reporting, managerial accounting and analysis, tax and regulatory compliance, fiscal and statutory reporting, FP&A, implementation of internal control policies and procedures, supporting audits.
What you'll need to succeed
- Master’s degree or higher level studies in Finance, Accounting or related areas in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position within multinational companies
- Advanced financial and managerial accounting knowledge and experience
- Experience with reporting into matrix structure
- Audit experience (internal and external)
- People management – min 5 years’ experience leading a team
Skills & Capabilities
What you'll get in return
- Advanced MS Office user
- Experience with IFRS
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of J-Sox preferred
- English – excellent, both written and verbal
- Slovenian – excellent, both written and verbal
The opportunity to develop fast as Finance Manager within the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1163599