Your new role
CFO will have oversight and responsibility for all financial support for Romania Business Unit Operations.
This position requires the CFO to participate in the development of financial and accounting strategies, objectives and operating plans to meet business growth and profitability goals.
Additionally, the CFO will be required to manage the financial forecast and budgets to support the attainment of those goals and objectives in a way that is consistent with all legal and regulatory requirements.
This position will require a hands-on leader to help with the integration of financial regulations/group policies. The CFO will have the opportunity to develop and execute strategic plans, drive growth initiatives, identify margin improvement opportunities, provide ongoing leadership and mentorship to his/her staff, and serve as a key member of Romania Leadership team.
The CFO will work closely with the Unit General Manager and Regional CFO, to achieve the objectives of the group. This includes having responsibility for individual sections, including but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Strategic rationale requiring economic and market analysis
- Ownership of financial modelling and valuation workstreams
- Financial, legal and tax due diligence
- Summarizing findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results in a matrix organization
- Process focused with an understanding of end to end business processes and their financial impacts
- Must be able to accommodate up-to 10% overnight travel.
- English proficiency
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field. MBA preferred
- CPA a plus
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.