Your new company
International Telecom Company.
Collaboration via Contract
Your new role
The Solution Design unit is responsible for providing Cloud solutions. This can either be a private or public cloud solution. The function is to build infrastructure services for Group functions and also for Local Markets.
Key responsibilities include developing and implementing consumable, standardized infrastructure services (resilient, high quality, highly automated and up-to-date), support and educate consumers on using the standardized infrastructure services (consumer is responsible for their own instances), implement mandatory security standards and develop an ecosystem of tools to provide self-service capabilities to the consumer.
What you'll need to succeed
- REST API integration knowledge
- Deep understanding of deploying applications in cloud native environment (preferably openstack or aws / azure / serverless) through orchestration platforms VRA/VRO (mandatory) or Terraform, Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Demonstrated experience with automated build pipeline, continuous integration, and continuous deployment with test automation frameworks tools such as Git, Jenkins, Travis
Nice to have knowledge and experience:
- Experience with VMware SDDC Components (ESXi, vCenter, NSX, vSAN) preferred.
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Understanding of management tools like Ansible Tower, Puppet or Chef
- Linux System administration experience
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; proficient in unit and integration testing paradigms
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
What you need to do now
- Acts as a Cloud Automation Senior Mater Expert for the DEVOPS team; responsible to create, manage, test and release high-performing and highly-automated vRealize Orchestrator workflows and vRealize Automation Blueprints as part of a vRealize Cloud solution following to Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Support internal customer in leveraging the infrastructure to build Cloud Ready applications
- Drive definitions of our API catalogue and offering.
- Help transition of our automation and orchestration development into a full staging / continous delivery chain
- Define business and technical requirements and driving adoption of new workflows and Blueprints
- Collaborate with delivery teams, providing guidance and subject matter expertise for consumable, standardized infrastructure services.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.