My client, a financial information company headquartered in London, is looking for a Cloud Engineer to work as a contractor in their AWS team via PFA or SRL.
- Work in and alongside the CSP teams, particularly AWS team
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements and Data Dog configuration by sourcing data and undertaking appropriate analyses.
- Makes technical design and amendment decisions with limited supervision
- Ensures relevant reporting documentation is completed and complies with internal and external standards.
- Schedules and coordinates capacity / product upgrades & releases, liaising with other areas of the business.
- Manages upgrades and coordinates internal and third parties where required.
- Creates accurate documentation and monitors system performance to effectively contribute to business and continual improvement activities.
- Previous engineering experience with AWS preferably as a platform engineer
- Experience in Cloud Engineering and automation at scale
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of RBAC, Cloud IAM & Security
- Working knowledge of Terraform
If you find this role interesting and you want to know more, apply and we will be happy to get in touch with you.
It is not mandatory for you to already have an opened legal entity, we can offer you support with this. #1159694