Our client, an international telecommunication company, is looking for a Cloud SRE Expert to work as a contractor (via PFA or SRL) in their team.
This role involves buildup, development, and further operation of infrastructure as code components; development of automated solutions for operational aspects such as on-call monitoring, performance and capacity planning, and disaster response; creating fault tolerant and self-healing infrastructure components that improves the reliability of systems, fixing issues and responding to incidents; ensuring and implementing security and connectivity requirements and advice and support for departments in the introduction and use of cloud services.
- Completed technical or industrial engineering degree or long time experience in the field of IT infrastructure and data center, IT operation, IT engineering
- Practical experience in the field of public cloud solutions, setting up and managing infrastructure as code (e.g. at AWS Services, Kubernetes, container solutions (Docker))
- Safe handling in the area of automation and configuration management of infrastructure and software deployments (Jenkins, groovy, Nexus, Bitbucket, Ansible, etc.)
- Good technical knowledge of the technologies and products used in large, heterogeneous IT infrastructures and the services they provide
- Good knowledge of server and client hardware, operating systems, databases and standard applications (ERP, CRM, billing)
- Good technical knowledge of the following products in large heterogeneous IT infrastructures (Microsoft product range, Linux, HP, Oracle, VMWare, Citrix, networks, firewalls, etc.) and central IT infrastructures such as Storage, backup, SAN, Antivir, software distribution, monitoring
If you find this role interesting and you want to know more, apply and we will be happy to get in touch with you.
It is not mandatory for you to already have an opened legal entity, we can offer you support with this.