For our client, an international big pharma company, we are looking for a Data Science Expert.
Your new company
For our client, an international big pharma company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease, we are looking for a Data Science Expert.
Your new role
You'll work collaboratively across the company to develop analytical models for evaluating commercial performance and making recommendations to improve outcomes. To uncover insights and inform decision-making, you will collaborate extensively with the Digital, Operational Excellence, and Commercial teams across the business. You will develop methodology and process to build customer channel affinity profiles; design, execute, and evaluate A/B tests to assess Brand tactic impact and inform decision making; you will partner with business unit analytics managers on segmentation and targeting processes You will perform data exploration, discovery, and rapid visualisation for new data sets.
What you'll need to succeed
• University degree, ideally in data science or related
• Relevant experience in similar area; experience with pharmaceutical data is preferred
• Solid analytical and conceptual thinking skills; manipulate and derive meaningful interpretations from data
• Strong understanding of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
• Experience developing AI/ML modelling techniques and processes
• Experience selecting and implementing causal analysis frameworks
• Experience implementing time series analysis and prediction
• Proficiency with SQL, Python, R
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Advanced English
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Data & Advanced Analytics
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Mirela Pasculea, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor