Your new company
The client is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. They uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. The client operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Your new role
The DBA/Senior DBA will be responsible for the availability, performance, integrity and security of the databases primarily with MySQL on Linux and generally other community RDBMS/NoSQL Platforms. He shall also be involved in the planning, design and development of the databases along with support/operations and troubleshooting/resolution of any issues. The ideal candidate will work in shifts as member of DBA team to provide 24/7 services to our clients around the globe in general and turkey especially.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5+ year of experience working in a reputed IT Organizations with expertise in MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Greenplum in particular and other SQL & NoSQL databases like MongoDB in general especially in Linux environments.
- Experience with Cloud platforms/technologies etc. AWS will be given preference.
- Knowledge of Python/R, Kafka, Spark, Reddis will be given preference.
- Computer Science or Information Technology Graduate.
- Strong working knowledge of RDBMS and its internal storage & memory architecture.
- Must be familiar with working and managing enterprise level mission critical databases on Linux platforms with storage technologies (e.g. RAID, SAN etc.)
- Proven ability/experience to work with Virtual Teams.
- Should be a quick learner, willing to take initiative, enthusiastic about his work, determined and hard worker.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Should possess a nice pleasant & flexible personality and should be willing to work in flexible shift timings (as per requirements).
- Excellent analytical and communication/soft skills are required.
- Should be able to deliver the desired results being in rotating shifts in a 24x7 working environment under tight time-lines.
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, they also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus Corporate benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1169384