Your new company
International telecom company
Your new role
Ensures the functionality and performance of the database systems and supervises other DBAs. Provides support and works toward solving incidents/doing current tasks/solving issues and problems with the purpose of ensuring agreed SLA.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Knowledge of database administration and programming in an advanced production environment (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Sybase ASE, Sybase IQ, open-source databases, etc.)
- PL / SQL and UNIX / Linux programming skills
- Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC, Data Guard, GRID / Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump, Goldengate, Shareplex, etc. technologies.
- ITIL knowledge
- Understanding the concepts of IT Service Management (ISO20000 standard example)
- Good knowledge of SOX principles
- Very good knowledge of general security principles
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161368