Our client is based in Dublin, Ireland and has developed an Omni-channel retailing system for both in-store and online businesses. The company was founded by a group of successful entrepreneurs with a track record of significant start-up success on a global scale.
Your new role
In your role, you will:
• Architect and manage Cloud environments
• Develop and implement monitoring policies.
• Contribute to deployment and release management
• Enable rapid development through strong ongoing integration and deployment.
• Script / Automate central processes to improve the efficiency and availability of the platform.
• Guarantee the maximum availability of the platform and its main services.
• Build CI/CD pipelines and taking a lead role in automating processes.
What you'll need to succeed
• Strong hand on experience with Azure and AWS Cloud Services and Engineering.
• Strong background in Windows/Linux/Unix Administration
• Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
• Good experience in Kubernetes, Docker etc.
• Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process using tools like Maven, Jenkins, Octopus etc.
What you'll get in return
• An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company
• A chance to work with a diverse, passionate team in an international context
• Flexible work schedule
• Work from home
• Team building social events
• Employee achievement bonuses
• Attractive salary package
• Private medical subscription
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ruxandra Stanciu, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor