Your new company
Our client is the largest provider of technology-enabled language, content management, and intellectual property services in the world. They assist their customers in connecting with and bringing new ideas to people all over the world by disseminating business-critical content and enabling the preservation and fulfillment of their innovations.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Build and operate the only end-to-end intelligent translation management solution
- Work closely with development and product teams throughout the dev lifecycle and deployment process, to ensure high-quality releases and successful outcomes
- Responsible for application deployments, monitoring, and overall service availability
- Understand system limitations and building observability tools to maintain infrastructure reliability and/or alert on potential production issues
- Configuration and management of: Kubernetes clusters, Docker containers, Java micro-services, .NETCore micro-services, .NET Framework services, VMs/EC2 instances, MongoDB clusters, ELS clusters, RabbitMQ, Redis and related technologies
- Release management using Spinnaker, Chef, Jenkins, Nexus, Azure DevOps
What you need to do now
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration including managing servers, shell scripting, networking, performance tuning, troubleshooting and internals
- 5+ years of relevant experience in similar roles
- Capable to independently investigate, and solve complex software issues with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker and AWS represent a major advantage
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
As a company focused on connecting people through language, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our client's company culture. Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer and they are committed in ensuring that all employees work in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination and one that actively promotes teamwork, diversity and trust. All employees have a right to be treated with respect and dignity. Our client operates in a manner for the inclusion of all - any form of discrimination is expressly prohibited. Employees are selected and promoted on merit alone and no other factors whether race, gender, age, religion, marital status, gender identity or disability are taken into consideration.