Your new role
The Digital & Multichannel Marketing Expert is responsible for ensuring that omnichannel campaigns are planned and implemented successfully in partnership with Brand Teams and the Innovation and Business Excellence department. You'll help create omnichannel campaigns by integrating all digital aspects, such as emails, websites, and apps. You'll be in charge of the day-to-day management of all omnichannel campaigns (calendar, creative review process, testing, deployment, and reporting), as well as aiding the Brand Teams in completing them on time and on budget.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Relevant digital marketing background, with at least 3 years experience
- Solid understanding of all common digital components associated with an omnichannel campaign, and how digital assets integrate with overarching marketing campaigns;
- Prior experience working with and managing external vendors and experience managing creative / digital agencies is preferred;
- Working knowledge of HTML and websites governance;
- Experience with SEO fundamentals and how to work within SEO platforms to optimize web pages;
- Experience with mobile, web analytics (Google Analytics or similar), search (SEO/SEM), content management, and digital media is preferred;
- Solid understanding of how to track, analyse, and report on campaigns
- Experience identifying and converting manual efforts into automated processes;
- Understanding of GDPR and other compliance regulations; understanding of pharma regulatory framework will be an advantage;
- Ability to interface with technical and non-technical stakeholders/colleagues across multiple departments;
- Project management skills
- Proficient in English
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.