• A Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar subject is required
• Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role in the last 3 years+
• Strong understanding of technologies and tools, such as Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, container technologies etc. • Hands on experience with developer operations and hosting environments (e.g. VMSS, VMs, Azure Kubernetes Service etc.)
• Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Azure DevOps (Azure Pipelines), ARM, Terraform
• Work experience with Drupal ver. 8 and 9 - deployment, administering and troubleshooting, ensuring optimal performance
• Working experience with MySQL, MariaDB, Drush, NGINX, Apache, Linux (Ubuntu & Redhat)
• Experience in HTML5/XHTML and CSS.
• Ability to create custom Drupal modules
• Drupal Theming and Front-End Development experience
• Experience working with Drupal's main modules, such as CTools, Views, Rules, and so on
• Experience in working with a distributed team
• You are organized, open-minded and communicate well
• You master dealing with different team members empathically and collegially.
• A problem solver attitude and the ability to work self-dependent as well as in a team
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems • Research and implement new components (third-party application and/or contributed modules).
• Recommend and implement technical solution changes to optimize application security, stability, flexibility, and scalability.
• Provide expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices.
• Demonstrates deep subject matter expertise (SME) in the following areas: front end development (Drupal theming, DevOps, good software design and development practice, application architecture.
• Working in an agile development environment
• Good communication skills in English.
If you find this role interesting and you want to know more, apply and we will be happy to get in touch with you.
It is not mandatory for you to already have an opened legal entity, we can offer you support with this!
Tipologia di lavoro
Banking & Financial Services
Sede di lavoro
Consulente di riferimento
Il Consulente Teodora Sandru, è il nostro esperto che gestisce questa opportunità di lavoro, con sede a Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor