Your new company
Our client is the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications. With over 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries, they are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security and smart connected solutions markets.
Your new role
The Product you will be working is an Eclipse based software development toolchain with many extensions that tailor it for the development and debugging of embedded applications running on our client’s microcontrollers. It is designed to work tightly with their microcontroller evaluation boards and debug probes, as well as those from third parties. It is focused on ease of use and providing access to advanced features of the microcontrollers, and is used by many tens of thousands of designers around the globe.
You will work closely with the existing team in the design, development and testing of various components and functionality within the Product. The role will involve working on new functionality as well as enhancing existing product. A key requirement of this role will be to gain a good understanding of the needs of our customers who design and debug with the Product and then use this knowledge to enhance the product.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work alongside with some of the brightest, most experienced minds in the arena of embedded high-performance computing.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience with C/C++ (Mid and Senior role available based on your skills)
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics
- Experience with hardware architectures;
- Basic understanding of embedded platforms
- Familiar with developing cross-platform applications
Nice to have:
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge of ARM architecture and/or microcontrollers
- Familiar with flash memory programming
- Knowledge of a scripting programming language (such as Phyton/Perl), version control systems (such as GIT);
What you need to do now
- Fulltime position with a permanent labor contract
- Flexible working hours
- Remote/hybrid working based on seniority and ability to work independently
- Bonus plan based on your performance
- 25 vacation days / year
- Lunch vouchers
- Learning opportunities to help you develop some of your core and professional skills.
- Office in one of the high tech hubs in Bucharest with easy access to public transport and restaurants and parks close by
- Social activities that are organized by and for employees such as our Christmas parties, employee children’s party and food fairs
- Give back to society by donating blood or collecting clothes and food for children in need
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1166149