Finance Manager ( Projects management) wanted in Bucharest!
Your new role
• Prepare quarterly stand-alone financial statements in accordance to IFRS for listed real estate Group;
• Review statutory financial statements prepared by the accounting teams;
• Review bank covenants reports prepared by local property managers;
• Liaise with external and internal audit for various types of engagements;
• Coordinate and cooperate with all various business departments and provide relevant advice;
• Prepare ad-hoc reports or complex analyses as required;
• Reports to Finance and Reporting Director.
What you'll need to succeed
• Very good IFRS, local GAAP and consolidation knowledge, and advanced written and spoken English are mandatory;
• Ability to meet deadlines, planning and organisational capacity, project management skills, strong analytical skills, team orientation, demonstrate trustworthiness and take ownership for work performed;
• Big 4 experience in external audit is very important but not mandatory;
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1162968
Faceți click aicipentru a accesa Politica de confidențialitate HAYS care oferă informații detaliate despre modul în care folosim și protejăm datele personale și drepturile dumneavoastră în legătură cu acestea.
Tipul locului de muncă
Contabilitate și finanțe
Discutaţi cu un expert
Discutaţi cu Roxana Savulescu, consultantul specializat, care îşi desfăşoară activitatea în sediul Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor