We are looking for a Financial Controller which will evaluate and manage risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, preparing and publishing financial statements, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, , and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
The position will be also a core resource within the SAP financial module project implementation, ensuring customization, data import validity and roll-out performance.
Scope of the position: financial controlling &budgeting aspects related to all the entities existing globally within the company.
- Preparation of group monthly consolidated management accounts.
- Performing standard monthly reconciliations comparing actual results against budgets and forecasts
- Conducting reconciliations of the group in terms of balance sheet, P&L, costs, income, and accounts, thus ensuring integrity of the groups balance sheet.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports and risk analysis.
- Being responsible for the company general ledger.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Directly involved within the process of SAP financial module implementation, being one of the core resources within this strategic initiative
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Proven work experience in financial controlling, reporting or a related field.
- Proven experience in working with SAP financial module-a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Deep understanding of finance including IFRS accounting standards.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1159827