Our client is based in Dublin, Ireland and has developed an Omni-channel retailing system for both in-store and online businesses. The company was founded by a group of successful entrepreneurs with a track record of significant start-up success on a global scale.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be working on latest technologies while:
• Your job may involve conducting research through new technologies, which can be useful for the product.
• Develop and build our modular, scalable, high-performance, enterprise class, digital software platform and applications.
• Work in an agile development environment to build modern web and cloud applications
• Deliver new products to market from concept to launch.
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience building enterprise Angular web applications
• Applicable knowledge of API/RESTful services
• Good understanding of complex processes
• High level of English – Reading, writing and talking
What you'll get in return
• An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company
• A chance to work with a diverse, passionate team in an international context
• Flexible work schedule
• Work from home
• Team building social events
• Employee achievement bonuses
• Attractive salary package
• Private medical subscription
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1163833
Retail & Consumer Goods
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ruxandra Stanciu, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor