Your new company
Based in Dublin, Ireland and Craiova, Romania, our client is the creator of an Omni-channel retailing system for both in-store and online businesses. Founded by a team of successful entrepreneurs with a track record of significant start up success at a global scale, they are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join the product team.
Your new role
The ideal candidate will have excellent programming skills with a focus on quality, performance, extensibility and maintainability of code within an agile software development environment. This is an opportunity to learn from more experienced, talented technologists as well as gain experience in taking an idea from an initial concept to releasing a new product to market.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be working on latest technologies.
- Your Job will involve elaborating requirements together with stakeholders.
- Your job may involve conducting research through new technologies, which can be useful for the product.
- Develop and build our modular, scalable, high-performance, enterprise class, digital software platform and applications.
- Work in an agile development environment to build modern web and cloud applications.
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years of full-time experience in Software Development, Design and Architecture.
- Experience building enterprise Angular web applications.
- Good UI/UX design experience.
- Applicable knowledge of API/RESTful services.
- Good understanding of complex processes.
- High level of English – Reading, writing and talking.
What you need to do now
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company;
- A chance to work with a diverse, passionate team in an international context;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Work from home;
- Team building social events;
- Employee achievement bonuses;
- Attractive salary package;
- Private medical subscription.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.