Your new company
Join a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO) as General Ledger Accountant
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Accruals calculation and posting;
- Sub-ledger reconciliation: Accounts Payables, Accounts receivables, Fixed Assets, Production, Inventory;
- Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation;
- VAT reconciliation;
- HFM reconciliation;
- Month end reporting;
- SOX completion;
- Communication with the client for any ad-hoc requests;
- Communication with the AP/AR teams for KPI/SLA achievements;
- Support for internal/external audit.
What you need to do now
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – minimum 2 years’ experience
- Advanced language skills in English
- Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports.
- Experience of JDE or SAP General Ledger systems preferable
- Good all-round Excel skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.