Your new company
For our client in the transport & logistics industry, H. Essers, we are recruiting a Head of Human Resources for Eastern Europe Region based in Oradea, Romania.
This position offers relocation package for suitable candidates.
Your new role
The Head of HR Eastern Europe leads the existing and expanding local HR teams with the aim of translating the corporate objectives and the corporate HR policies into the local cultures and legislation and managing their successful implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Working closely together with the corporate HR centres to achieve our long-term objectives and implement them for the countries within your responsibility.
- With your team of HR managers and HR experts, you ensure the local implementation of uniform processes for attracting, deploying, retaining and developing our talent across borders. In doing so, you take into account.
- In each country, you build, together with your local experts, a correct and transparent job and salary policy. In doing so, you make use of the corporate talent pool and the global rewarding framework that you enrich with local expertise.
- All our HR processes, programmes and data are supported by a powerful European HR platform that, under your supervision, is implemented, carried and applied locally.
- Ensuring connectivity with all local employees
What you need to do now
- Proven work experience as a Regional HR Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of local labour regulations and experience in different cultures and markets
- Identifying short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Hands-on experience with payroll systems and Human Resources Management Software
- Setting performance standards and evaluating local HR teams
- People management experience
- Experience in connecting with internal and external stakeholders to build long-term partnerships
- Strong operational expertise and the realisation of success
- Strategic thinking; organised; proactive
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161128