Your new company
One of the world's leading insurers and asset managers is what makes our client stand out in the Financial Market. With around 5000 employees spread across eight countries and four continents, their global footprint enables them to realize the full potential of driving a superior client experience.
Your new role
As a person with project management/ IT BA expertise you will lead or support projects with the below key responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Align with product owners and agile team members and understand the business requirements;
- Together with the team, create common understanding of the business requirements and design a solution that follows our best practices;
- Integrate solutions into the core insurance platform and support the roll-out worldwide;
- Lead discussions and workshops with stakeholders across development, architecture, and business to support business goals and delivery outcomes;
- Plan and define high level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise;
- Provide adequate guidance and mentor Associate Business Analysts in completing tasks and take on complex activities through accountable delegation;
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience as a BA/PO/PM
- Previous experience in Health Insurance Products
- Advanced experience with SharePoint Online, basic knowledge about encryption technologies;
- Really good communication skills, also with senior management; Knowledge of O365, Process mapping/modelling is required;
- Certification as a Scrum Master, or Product Owner would be a plus
What you need to do now
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161106