Your new company
For our client in the healthcare industry we are recruiting an HR Business Partner in Bucharest.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve organizational objectives
- Manage the recruitment and implement on-bording/induction processes
- Keep all documents involved in HR admin (editing and management of all related documents, such as labour contracts, leaving, notifications, certificates)
- Keep tracking of benefits for the employees to be implemented at the proper time, according to rules and procedures
- Support management in any legal matter related to employees, as legal advice, procedure to be followed and documentation related
- Involvement in budgeting, performance management and training (L&D) projects
What you need to do now
- Min. 5 years experience as HR Business Partner in healthcare/pharma industry in a multinational company (mandatory)
- Strong knowledge of HR principles and practices and knowledge of labour law
- Strong business acumen and desire to assume an active business partner role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- English - fluent
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.