Investment Analyst wanted in Bucharest for a well know Real Estate developer!
Your new company
Real estate developer, investor and operator that benefits from a highly-experienced team, substantial capital base and development pipeline.
Your new role
Screen investment opportunities, make investment recommendations and monitor performance of selected investments
· Assist with short and medium term financial planning
· Assist with fundraising (project or group level)
· Investment analysis
· Commitment to rigorous investment analysis and opportunity evaluation
· To draw from a wide range of macro-economic and opportunity specific factors that are applied to screening and evaluation of investment opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
· 1-4 years of experience in a fast-paced work environment with a proven record of solving complex business problems
· Strong academic background (University Degrees - Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a mix of this)
· Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Property & Real Estate
Banking and Investment
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Roxana Savulescu, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor