Your new company
With over 10,000 employees across 48 different countries globally, our client is one of the biggest financial software providers in the world. The company offers a portfolio of products and solutions to the retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury capital markets.
Your new role
The product you will be working on in Bucharest is a fully automated, end-to-end risk and compliance solution that enables banks to manage their day-to-day operations and provide them with powerful analytics to address long-term strategic business planning. The solution provides a single point of control, improving the user experience for its users. Its functionalities include asset and liability management of banks (ALM), transfer-pricing calculation (FTP), and automation of various international regulatory requirements, such as IFRS 9 and Basel II/III.
You will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to a monolithic solution deployed on client premise that is going through a service oriented re-structure, also slowly migrating to the cloud; The solution is Java and C++ based.
What you'll need to succeed
- Build the solution using the available business services from the design to the deployment phases in collaboration within the integration teams and collaborating with the product owner
- Cover the application by integration tests front-end and back-end
- Participate to business service componentization
- Reach the Security Performance and deployment criteria for the business solution
- Automatic deployment in integration and Cloud environments
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years of experience in Java coding (you will be offered a mid / senior role based on your tech skills)
- Jenkins pipeline Docker and Scrum
- PL/SQL skills
- Git, Jira skills
- Knowledge of developing and managing deployment life-cycle, especially Agile way of working.
- HTML5 coding experience will be also appreciated
- Open source project contributor (Java, Or HTML), big data management notions will be also appreciated
- Autonomous in day-to-day duties and can-do-attitude
- Good English level (both spoken and written)
- Motivated and willing to learn and evolve in an international and stimulating environment
What you need to do now
- 21 days per year Holiday, increase to 25 days after 3 years tenure
- Lunch vouchers - 1 voucher per working day at RON 15,18 per voucher (approx. 300 RON/month)
- Christmas bonus - RON 150 per child (tax free)
- Child birth allowance - RON 4,000 Birth allowance (tax free)
- Medical Insurance from Regina Maria
- Life & disability insurance
- Supplementary pension plan from NN
- Employee Assistance Program - completely confidential, free 24/7 service for employees (and your immediate families) to help with any issues that could interfere with health, happiness and overall well-being
- Access to training and development, LinkedIn learning, certifications
- Annual Bonus up to 10% based on your performance
- Sport - Sano Pass & World Class - enjoy the special prices and discounts for sports activities.
- Nemira - 25% discounts for online orders
- Therme – You can create an account and get 15% discount.
- Discounts for Dental services with City Dent.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1163459