Your new company
Our client shape's the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. They are specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. They are working closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local team at Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
Your new role
This role may suit you , if you hold the following job titles: Technical Lead, Senior Java Software Developer, Design Lead, Software Architect and Java Software Developer;
You will provide technical leadership in the team, direct and mentor technical delivery team (including code reviews and design);
You will organize technical activities, delegate tasks, balance workload, set and track targets;
You will assist and collaborate with Product Owners, Project Manager in setting schedules and technology adoption in the projects;
You will foster an innovation environment and search actively for new development directions that can create future business opportunities.
You will design and implement architectures focusing on scalability, flexibility, performance, security and quality standards.
What you'll need to succeed
• You hold a university degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, mathematics or comparable;
• You have experience as main technical driver in small software teams (Java, spring);
• You have a minimum of 4 years software engineering expertise and applied Agile knowledge;
• You have solid hands-on in designing and implementing micro-service architectures;
• You are experienced with various kinds of design/architecture (Micro services, Big Data, Cloud, Containerization);
• You have hands-on experience with public cloud providers (Azure, AWS);
• You are familiar with containerization concepts (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm);
• You have working experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL);
• You have DevOps experience working in cross-functional teams;
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Medical subscription.
- Accident insurance.
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives.
- Technical and soft skills trainings.
- Access to e-learning platforms.
- Local and global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1156805