Your new company
For our client, an international company who is providing smart solutions for optimizing resources by recycling them, we are looking for a Junior HR Generalist in Bucharest.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will cover all HR activities at all levels including planning, recruitment and selection, induction and orientation, personnel management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and support, performance management, training, and development.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Previous experience in recruitment and payroll (nice to have)
- Strong communication skills, cultural awareness, empathy and ability to manage various complex situations
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- English - Advanced
What you need to do now
- Develop your career in HR
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Developing and implementing new projects within the company
- Competitive salary package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.