Your new role
You will be responsible for the major projects in hospitals, from acquisition to end of project, covering new hospitals buildings and /or hospital renovations. You will create and maintain successful relationships with your customers and do active development of the WPI Business.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- University Diploma in Technical Studies, or the equivalent in Medicine / Biomedicine
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience in the field of clinical plant construction, pipeline construction, or similar to WPI
Experience in Project Management
- Excellent selling & negotiation skills
- Initiative, customer focused, solution oriented and independent person
- English - Advanced
What you need to do now
- Developing your career in a prestigious multinational Life Sciences company
- Promoting and developing new projects within the company
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Various opportunities for your career development (international training sessions & regional projects)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.