Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Ability to make considered decisions about the best use of technology in large enterprise environments
• Expertise of server virtualization technologies
• Maintain Linux environments that support key business applications.
• Provide best customer experience on service performance due to regular system reviews and pro-active performance and resilience improvements
• Direct interaction with internal/external customers and vendor management.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
• Expert technical understanding of deployed infrastructure
• Understanding of SOX, ITIL, and IT-Service Management
• Excellent communication and leadership capabilities.
• Being able to influence stakeholders and customer satisfaction
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• More than 6 years of experience with Redhat Linux.
• Ansible experience
• Communication and interpersonal skills with Fluency in English.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1166537
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Bianca Ionescu, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor