We are looking for a Machine learning Expert to work as a contractor (B2B - through
an SRL or a PFA), for our client, an international telecom with interesting projects.
This role involves leading all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and
preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.and also evaluating
current ideas/solution/processes by performing statistical analysis to resolve data set
problems and enhancing the accuracy of predictive automation capabilities.
Your experience in the following areas is important to ensure your successful
contribution and career development.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them,
along with metrics to track their progress
- Exploring and visualising data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences
in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Deploying models to production
Also, you need this technical professional qualifications:
- CD / CI
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Experience with Linux/Unix Systems
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- Agile methodologies Scrum and/or Kanban, practicing DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Integration
If you find this role interesting and you want to know more, apply and we will be happy
to get in touch with you.
It is not mandatory for you to already have an opened legal entity, we can offer you
support with this. #1158787