Your new company
For one of our clients, who plays an important role in renewable energy sector- wind projects, we are looking for a Managing Director to coordinate the team in Bucharest.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Driving the elaboration & operationalization and independent implementation of the expansion strategy of our business model (project development wind energy on-shore, greenfield and acquisitions) in Romania
- Short-term recruitment of employees locally to support the market entry strategy (project developers, commercials for land securitization).
- Establishing networks in the industry, e.g. joining wind associations etc.
- Help in the process to identify suitable acquisition targets in cooperation with external partners (M&A consulting companies, consultants, freelancers, etc.) and participate in due diligence and sales negotiations
- Independent management and control of the daily business
- Monitoring of the project development processes and ensure target achievement
What you need to do now
- Professional experience in (project development) wind energy onshore, especially “planning” and“development”.
- Leadership experience
- Organisational skills
- High willingness to travel
- Willingness to get involved in detailed topics
- Advanced English skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.