Your new role
You will communicate on a scientific level, providing business development support, investigate, conceptualise and strategise new medical communications projects and publications.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or MA in Medicine (mandatory)
- PhD in Oncology or related disciplines (mandatory)
- Medical scientific/research experience in oncology in an academic or research institution (mandatory)
- Involvement in various scientific projects/publications
- Medical and scientific English - Fluent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.