You will provide remote support for an Executive within the company group.
Your new role
- Maintain the calendars of the management team and schedule and organize meetings;
- Tracking of deadlines and mailed items (Managing the mailbox);
- Send reminders and standard communications;
What you'll need to succeed
- Follow-up on to-do’s & action items;
- Prepare presentation documents;
- Coordinate international workshops, including logistics, agenda setting, participants. Support and track status of preparations;
- Organization of travel arrangements and the processing of travel documents;
- General administrative tasks
What you need to do now
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MS-Outlook;
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1158950