Your new role
This role is designed to be an entry point into the world of procurement!
You will take part of a training program that will include hard and soft skills, in addition to an intensive German/French language course to bring you to the B2 level within a short period of time.
Within the first 6-12 months, you will be assigned to a permanent client.
Hybrid working program.
What you'll need to succeed
- Review purchase requisitions and create POs in line with the standard operating procedures.
- Update the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup in the system.
- Follow up with vendors via email/phone to get Purchase Order Acknowledgements.
- Co-ordinate with client sites and vendors for purchase order related issue resolution.
What you need to do now
- Strong level of English;
- B1 level of German or French;
- Strong communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office suite;
- No specific educational background or diploma needed.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1167472