Your new company
Today technology is driving the world. And our client is driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, our client works on a wide range of products to meet the needs of their users. With passion and responsibility, they move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage a long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- As a product coach you are working closely together with our business solutions and stakeholders to support them to create products that maximize value for our client's customers.
- You identify the product knowledge gaps of the respective product teams and business solutions and provide guidance on how to live their roles and responsibilities effectively.
- You use data-driven insights and help the product teams to ensure they identify the problems worth solving.
- You train and coach our product teams especially in applying product discovery techniques and how to drive a product strategy based on data.
- You are facilitating workshops with tech and business teams e.g., like Design Thinking, Design Sprint, North Star Metrics and Experiments
- You foster an outcome-driven mindset based on OKRs.
- You work closely together with our Agile Masters and UX Professionals to drive the transformation towards a product-led company.
What you'll get in return
- You know the good practices of Product Discovery (e.g., Design Thinking, Design Sprint, how to run experiments) and how to enable teams to drive data-informed decisions (e.g., North Star Metrics, KPIs).
- You are comfortable in bringing people together, by running actions which are meant to build up the product community cohesion.
- You master business coaching (esp. System Thinking) and you are capable to support individuals beyond their comfort zone.
- You live the Agile values, principles, and practices.
- You can promote established product practices within and outside of the organization.
- You have worked as a Product Manager or Agile Coach.
What you need to do now
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day.
- Personal growth: training in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, the opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies.
- Well-being: online sports activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets.
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161110