Our client, a multinational company specialized in the financial industry, is looking for a QA with Java to work as a contractor (B2B - through an SRL or a PFA) to join their team.
An opportunity has arisen for an QA Automation Engineer (with Java), to join PrePay Solution’s
dynamic and fast paced Development team, and to contribute to the on-going enhancement of their
industry-leading financial transaction processing platform.
Providing near continuous availability, PrePay’s mission critical platform processes in excess of $1
billion of transactions annually and deliver services to major international clients and consumers
across a wide range of industries, including retail, corporate, finance, travel & telco.
PrePay Solutions has adopted an Agile framework (Scrum) at the core of all software development
activities, working in defined sprints to make regular deliveries to the PrePay platform.
Prepay uses various Java test frameworks and tools to create a fully automated test framework.
- Develop, document, maintain and execute automated tests using Java tools to verify
the quality of the PPS platform and catch issues as early as possible in the
- Ensure high quality of the deliverables into the testing framework, take ownership and
accountability for problem resolution and ensure test automation solutions are
- Develop a deep understanding of the PPS products and platform to be able to
analyse, specify and construct automated tests which correctly identify issues.
Become familiar with legal and regulation aspects of the payment industry;
- Strive to continually develop and improve test methods, tools and techniques,
including the test automation framework.
- Java [min 1 year]
- SQL [min 1 year]
- Java automated test frameworks and tools, e.g. JUnit, Cucumber;
- Test analysis skills (ideally ISTQB qualification);
- API and web services knowledge (REST);
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Swarm);
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and the corresponding tools like Maven, Git, SVN,
- Practical experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum) and tools (Jira);
- Java application frameworks, e.g. Spring, Hibernate;
- General Linux knowledge.
If you find this role interesting and you want to know more, apply and we will be happy to get in
touch with you.
It is not mandatory for you to already have an opened legal entity, we can offer you support with this.