Your new role
- Conducting sales activities – in the designated area - of machines and other products
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Developing and submitting technical and commercial offers, negotiating tenders and
- contract terms,
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Good problem solving, communication and relationship management skills,
- Experience in industrial product sales (B2B), knowledge of machine tools is a must,
- Technical competency, ability to learn and improve continuously,
- Advanced English language skills (written and spoken) in day-to-day business work management,
- Willingness and ability to travel 70% to 80% of the time,
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1162719