Your new company
For one of our clients, global mechatronics solution provider, we are looking for a Sales Engineer for Bulgaria.
Your new role
Sales Engineer is the cornerstone of the organization, first point of contact for customers and as such, he is the ultimate ambassador of the brand who drives business through strong relationships and communication, both externally and internally.
What you'll need to succeed
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing customers to promote long-term partnership, increase share of wallet through solution-oriented approach and deliver budget.
- Proactive market research, business development and acquisition activity, submit ideas and proposals for additional support and promotion to Sales Manager and marketing department.
- Present relevant information and identify potential use of products along with benefits for the customer to support own sales argumentation.
- Serve as a project manager for all open opportunities to ensure efficient and timely communication of all involved participants and to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical support to customers and manage information flow for more in-depth technical topics in cooperation with Technical Support Engineers.
- Daily work with CRM to maintain up-to-date overview of sales activities, open offers and opportunities and to update relevant customer information with focus on sales potential.
- Check black list regularly and follow-up on overdue invoices from assigned customers.
- Support high-quality sales activities with proper administrative follow-up including timely submission of internal documents and comprehensive reporting.
What you need to do now
- High school or university education with technical background.
- Sales experience in B2B industrial field.
- Good English knowledge (minimum B2).
- Driving license.
- Sales skills including budgeting and results reporting.
- Technical knowledge and thorough understanding of product benefits.
- Strong intrapersonal, communication and presentation skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.