Your new role
Senior Consultant will take part in Group transformation projects for clients in an international context. S/he will at the forefront of internal client relations under the supervision of a mission leader and may be given missions in any of the business lines, corporate divisions or subsidiaries of the Group.
What you'll need to succeed
- Effectively conduct organization, optimization and change management missions while complying with the ethical code in order to optimize the productivity, profitability, efficiency and competitiveness with a view to improving service to the final client;
- Manage relations with the client on a daily basis under the supervision of a head of mission;
- Contribute and take part in internal missions to make activities more professional and capitalize;
- May need to manage the activities of consultants on certain missions, by assisting them in the event of difficulties and informing management of calendar items (holidays, training, etc)
- Submit proposals and contribute to the development of the services offer
- If the Senior Consultant is head of the mission, s/he conducts the following activities under the supervision of an associate director: assisting in structuring missions, managing mission progress, and overseeing the performance of the Consulting team.
What you need to do now
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Senior Consultant;
- Advanced level of English
- French language - BIG plus;
- Advanced skills of MS Office (Excels / Word & PowerPoint);
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, strong interpersonal and team skills;
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.