Your new company
Our client shape's the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. They are a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages their experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Implement User Stories for an internally used web-application;
- Design the system architecture for both frontend and backend;
- Troubleshooting, investigation and solving critical production issues;
- Collaboration at the product development at our Agile Scrum Team;
- Discuss problems and achieve solutions in unbureaucratic ways – with the team.
What you'll get in return
- English advanced level (both written and verbal);
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to mentor the team;
- Open to learn and develop;
- 5 Years Experience with React.js frontend (mandatory);
- 5 Years Experience with Node.js (mandatory);
- Experience with Typscript;
- Experience with Openshift;
- Experience with server-side technologies like REST and GraphQL;
- Experience with databases MongoDB or PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies;
What you need to do now
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, you benefit 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best.
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us.
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in the company. We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects as our client has offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.