Your new company
Our client is an American multinational company. For more than 125 years, it has invented the future of industry. Today, our client is best known for its work in the Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation and Healthcare industries.
Your new role
We seek an enquiring mind, desire to learn new skills and a broad understanding of engineering fundamentals plus the ability to work efficiently within a geographically distribute team. Our projects are executed within an international environment involving software development and implementation held in multi-sites and multi-countries. He/she should:
What you'll need to succeed
- Able to work on full-stack solutions
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code within an agile development environment
- Open to learn and apply new technologies if required
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Work independently and own multiple features of the product
- Write code with consideration for continuous integration & delivery
- Task planning, follow-up, reporting
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years of experience coding with Java (Spring Core, MVC) and scripting language (JS)
- Strong grasp of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Familiarity with Angular 2+ / GWT and Web Servers (wildfly) would be a plus
- Knowledge of Junit/SoapUI (XML based)
- Experience with best practices for writing code that is maintainable and secure
- Good understanding of software life cycle
- Familiarity with the overall CI/CD process
- Comfortable with agile development best practices (peer review, continuous integration, design documentation)
- Effective teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills
- English both spoken and written
What you need to do now
- Strong induction process (1 full month only for ramp-up).
- An open communication culture in a friendly environment and with supportive teammates.
- Flexible working hours and a well-defined work-from-home policy.
- Increased number of vacation days, according to your work-experience.
- Additional days off (8th of March, 3rd Easter day).
- Annual, performance-based, salary review.
- Impact awards for outstanding performance.
- Private Medical Insurance for you, can also be extended for family members.
- Gift vouchers for Christmas and Easter holiday.
- Vacation bonus with an annual payout.
- Benefits for children (special occasions gifts, vouchers and events).
- Daily meal vouchers.
- Fully customized development and training programs all throughout the year.
- Strong focus and real opportunities for Career Development.
- Referral Program Benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.