Your new company
For one of our clients, an independent online publication, we are looking for a SEO Expert with complete understanding of digital content.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the SEO strategy and operations of our complex content strategy
- Make use of the most advanced SEO techniques for obtaining organic traffic
What you need to do now
- You have a 3-year experience in managing SEO projects from the definition of a strategy to the operations and result analysis
- You are able to define an SEO strategy starting from data analysis
- You have managed SEO for editorial projects
- You know what Semantic SEO is and you are eager to use its optimization techniques
- You are able to analyze results using Google Analytics together with other SEO tools
- You are excellent at using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster’s Tools
- You know how to use the main tools in the market of SEO platform, such as SEMrush, MOZ, and WooRank
- You understand what's the difference between a FAQ type in Schema and a QA one
- SEO copywriting skills will be considered plus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.